We are all watching closely the spread of the coronavirus. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. That is why we have taken a number of measures to protect the people to whom we deliver our meals, restaurant staff, and couriers.
At the beginning of the week, we set up a special 5-person task force at Stava headquarters, headed by an experienced Food Safety Consultant and a microbiologist. The team follows the recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, the Ministry of Health, the World Health Organisation, and other institutions on an ongoing basis and implements them throughout Stava’s network.
The security measures we take include:
- daily check-up if the couriers do not show signs of disease with temperature measurement,
- daily disinfection of all equipment used by couriers,
- a requirement for regular washing/disinfection of hands by couriers,
- a requirement to disinfect the payment terminals after each delivery.
However, the most effective method of fighting the threat is to limit direct contact between the staff and the courier and the customer. Therefore, we have introduced to the entire network:
- The possibility of delivery “without contacting the courier” if the order is paid in advance and such instructions will be included in the notes to the order.
- Possibility to pick up the order from the restaurant without direct contact of the courier with the restaurant staff, after the restaurant has provided appropriate conditions.
- The courier will have the right to ask the customer to go outside the building to collect the meal in order to limit the suppliers’ presence in tight spaces with customers and other people (lifts, staircases).
We work closely with restaurateurs, the whole HoReCa industry and introduce procedures to ensure the safety of all those involved in the meal delivery process.
We are also working on further solutions. We will keep you informed about their implementation.
We are the first franchise in Europe in the food delivery industry. Our courier services help restaurants grow their business, reducing meal delivery to just a few clicks on the tablet.
PR & Marketing Manager
Tel.: +48 533 890 507