- Administrator – Stava sp. z o.o. registered in Opole (45-588) at ul. Kowalskiej 1, registered by the District Court in Opole, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000453386, NIP: 7543071410, Regon: 161514837, which provides services by electronic means and stores and accesses information in the User’s devices.
- Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, downloaded and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website.
- Cookies of Administrator – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Website.
- External Cookies – means Cookies placed by Administrator’s partners through the Website.
- Website – means the website where the Administrator operates the Internet service operating in the domain stava.pl.
- Device – means the electronic device through which the User accesses the Website pages.
- User – means an entity to which, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and legal regulations, services may be provided by electronic means or with which an Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
Types of Cookies used
- The cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User Device. Especially in this way it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to the User Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and to customize the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the time of storing them on the Device and the assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies – are stored on the User Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
- Solid Cookies – are stored on the User Device and remain there until they are deleted. The end of a browser session or switching off the Device does not remove them from the User Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
- The user has the possibility to limit or disable the access of cookies to their Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, apart from the functions that by their nature require cookies.
Purposes for which Cookies are used for
- The Administrator uses his own cookies to correctly configure the website, and in particular to:
- Adjust the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Website pages.
- Recognition of the Website User’s device and its location and the appropriate display of the website, adjusted to his or her individual needs.
- Saving the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User Interface, e.g. within the scope of the selected language or region from which the User originates.
- To save the history of visited pages on the Website in order to recommend the content, font size, design of the website, etc.
- The Administrator uses his own Cookies to authenticate the user in the Website and to ensure the user’s session in the Website, and in particular to:
- Maintaining a Website User session (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter login and password on every subpage of the Service.
- Correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
- Optimization and increase of efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- The Administrator uses his own cookies in order to implement processes necessary for the full functionality of webapges, in particular for:
- Adjust the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User Device and display the website appropriately, tailored to his or her individual needs.
- Correct handling of the affiliate program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of redirecting Users to the webpages of the Website.
- The Administrator uses its own cookies to remember the user’s location, and in particular to correctly configure selected functions of the Website, enabling the User to adjust the information provided to the User taking into account his or her location.
- Administrator uses his own cookies for analysis and research and audience auditing, in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website’s pages to improve their structure and content.
- The Administrator uses his own cookies in order to provide advertising services, and in particular to adjust the advertisements of services and products of third parties presented on the Website.
- The administrator of the service uses external cookies to popularize the site using social networking sites Facebook.com (the administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland).
Possibility to specify storage conditions or access conditions for Cookies
- You can independently and at any time change your settings for Cookies by setting the conditions for storing and accessing your Device by Cookies. You can change the settings referred to in the previous sentence by using your web browser settings or by configuring the Website. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about each time cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
- You can delete cookies at any time by using the features of the web browser you are using.