- Administrator – Stava sp. z o.o., registered in Opole (45-588) at Kowalska 1, registered at the District Court in Opole, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000453386, NIP: 7543071410, Regon: 161514837. Stava sp. z o. o. provides electronic services, accesses specified information about the User’s devices and stores specific information on these devices.
- Cookies – electronic data, specifically text files that are downloaded onto the devices through which the User accesses the Website and are stored on these devices.
- Cookies of Administrator – Cookies placed by the Administrator, connected with providing electronic services by the Administrator through the Website.
- External Cookies – Cookies placed by Administrator’s partners on the Website.
- Website – the Internet site on which the Administrator runs the service operating in the domain- stava.pl.
- Device – the electronic device through which the User accesses the Website and its pages.
- User – an entity to whom, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and provisions of the law, electronic services may be provided or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services can be signed.
Types of Cookies used
- The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other malicious software to be transferred to the User’s Devices through this route. These files allow for the identification of the software used by the User and to customize the Website individually for each User. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain they come from, the duration they will be stored on the User’s Device and an assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies – these are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of personal data or any other confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Permanent Cookies – these are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or switching off the Device does not remove them from the User Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow the collection of personal data or any other confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User has the option to limit or disable the access of Cookies to their Device. If this option is selected, users will still be able to use the Website – apart from the functionalities which by their nature require cookies.
- The Administrator uses their own cookies to correctly configure the website, and in particular to:
- Adjust the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Website.
- Recognize the User’s device and its location and adjust the display of the Website to his or her individual needs.
- Save the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, for example, regarding the selected language or region of origin.
- To save the history of pages visited by the User in order to recommend appropriate content, font size and other settings of the Website.
- The Administrator uses their own Cookies to authenticate the User on the Website and to secure the User’s session on the Website, and in particular to:
- Maintain the User’s session on the Website (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every page of the site.
- Correctly configure the selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular to verify the authenticity of the browser session.
- Optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- The Administrator uses their own cookies in order to implement processes necessary for the full functionality of the Website, in particular to:
- Adjust the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Website and its pages. In particular, Cookie files allow for the recognition of the basic parameters of the User’s device and display the website appropriately, tailored to the User’s individual needs.
- Correctly manage the affiliate program, allowing, in particular, to verify the sources redirecting Users to sections of the Website.
- The Administrator uses their own Cookies to remember the User’s location, and in particular to configure selected functions of the Website, which allows for adjusting information provided to the User-based on his or her location.
- The Administrator uses their own cookies for analysis, research, and study of the audience, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that demonstrate how Users use the Website, in order to improve its structure and content.
- The Administrator uses their own cookies in order to provide advertising services, and in particular to adjust the advertisements of services and products of third parties presented on the Website.
- The administrator of the site uses external Cookies to popularize the site using social networking service Facebook.com (administrator of external cookies: Facebook Inc., registered in the USA and Facebook Ireland, registered in Ireland).
Possibility to specify storage conditions or access conditions for Cookies
- Users can freely change their preferences concerning Cookies at any time by setting the terms of storing Cookies and the way they are used to access their Device. Users can change these settings by adjusting their web browser settings or by configuring the Website. These settings may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the Internet browser or to inform the User whenever Cookies are being placed on the User’s Device. Detailed information about the methods of handling Cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser).
- The User can delete Cookies at any time using the features of a selected Internet browser.