STAVA SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ implements a project co-financed from European Funds entitled “Development of information and communication technologies in STAVA Sp. z o.o. based in Opole”.
PROJECT NO.: RPOP.02.01.02-16-0042/18
- Regional Operational Programme of the Opolskie Voivodeship for the years 2014-2020
- II Priority Axis: Competitive Economy
- Action: 2.1 New products and services in the SMB sector
- Sub-action: 2.1.2 ICT support in SMB
- Project duration: 01.09.2018 r. – 31.08.2020 r.
- Total amount: 852 875,12 PLN
- Grant value: 485 376,08 PLN
The aim of the project is to increase competitiveness through the support and development of information and communication technologies in the activity of STAVA LIMITED.
The realization of the goal will take place thanks to the expansion of the existing system B2B/B2E/B2C delivERP by using innovative ICT solutions and the introduction of new functionalities to increase the efficiency of processes and improve the quality of services provided.
As a result of the project, STAVA intends to achieve the following results:
- Improving the efficiency of business processes.
- Increase in the quality of services provided.
- Increasing the number of customers served and the scale of business activity.